Social Media Management
Social Media Management is easily one of the most frustrating marketing channels out there. On the surface it is simple- it’s just that Twitter thing, but try getting your thoughts, emotions, aspirations and business goals into 140 characters or producing content, multiple times a day AND on a daily basis to make sure that the people who are viewing your channels are getting the right content and all of a sudden Social Media Management becomes a stressful weight around your small business neck.
HeyBurt – Social media management, that works for you
Well that is where I come in. Social Media Management is not easy, the same as what YOU do is not easy (for other people at least). Over the course of a few months I will take control of your social media channels (you will still be able to access them). All without having to sign into a 12 month contract.
What are the kind of services you can offer?
- Understand your business and what you want to achieve from social media!
- Activate and audit your analytics (possibly the most important thing you’ll do)
- Create and install Facebook Pixels and start generating your new advertising audiences.
- Setup the advertising avenues (for use in the future)
- Create reports that you can have on a monthly, quarterly or ad-hoc basis. That will cover;
- Manage and maintain all the social channels including all the posting, replying, retweeting, favouriting, liking and well…everything else.
- Work with you to produce industry specific content
- Connect you to relevant people
How much does it cost?
Generally speaking we charge £300 per platform, per month, however…Prices vary and if I’m honest, without looking at your business, the industry it is in, the competition and what you want to achieve I don’t think I’d like to say how much it would be!
What do I do next?
Let’s get talking and maybe you’ll decide this is something you can do yourself and we would be more than happy to help you with that!
Use Facebook Messenger to contact me:
Fill in the form and we’ll be in contact as soon as we can.